1. Men Have Sex on The Brain. Yes and No. It is their primary function but no, they think about other things as well. They aren’t machines.
2. Men Only Want One Thing. Not any more than you do. Men want a variety of things. Mostly they want you to care about them.
3. Men Want Virgins/Younger Women. Some men might but most actually don’t want either. Fully 80% of married men are perfectly happy in their current relationships.
4. Older Women Have No Chance. Not at all true! A woman of any age has a decent chance of finding a suitable man. If she remains open to the possibility.
5. Older Men Are Creepy. Older men have more skill, more patience, and are much more fun than younger men who still have much to learn.
6. Men Can Have Children At Any Age. Yes it can happen but men too have a decreasing fertility as they age. So while it is possible it becomes less likely.
7. Jealousy is Natural. Jealousy if based upon fear not love and is therefore only for losers.
8. Any Man is Better Than No Man. Also not true. If you have skills, and are sensible, you can make it on your own.
Basically, if the sentence begins ‘Men are…’ you can discount it. It is no more true than the myths about women are true. All one can say is that some men are and some men aren’t.
I hope that this helps increase your understanding of men. Men are wonderful people. So are women. That being said, do not get lax during your relationships. Taking him for granted, being difficult to live with, always being argumentative, not finishing what you start, and generally being a pain will kill any relationship. Learn to effectively communicate and keep on communicating. Having a home with a loving partner as
your ‘safe haven’ is not so terrible after all. Now get out there!
Love as you live – unstintingly!